Thursday, June 19, 2008

My Bethany

Man, I thought for sure I'd have plenty of time to write everyday in this blog! Yikes, was I mistaken,.... however it's not the first time.... really want to post the kids piano recital... have to figure out how to download the video... in the meantime... here is my cute story for the day.. Bethany is always making me laugh... she is so imaginative and "free!!" She is constantly dressing up, down, making very creative (messy) crafts,,, loves tape,,,, loves to be silly,, loves to be loud... loves to play.... yesterday at dinner she informed me... (after I told her to eat all her peas...) "You know mom I have two stomachs.... one for dessert and it is never full... and one for other food and it is full now!!" Where does she get this stuff!!? Hope you smiled as you read it as I did when I heard it! Make a great day!

No comments: