Friday, June 27, 2008

Funny Finn

This is another typical shot of "Life at our house..."
Finn is forever putting daddy's or LUkey's shoes on and other funny things and parading around... (here is LUkey's batting helmet...) he is such a ham... he has also started this growly voice,,,, which cracks us all up,,, but which I can't share with you until I figure out this video thing...
Wanted to tell you about Lukey's baseball career thus far... he just finished his season with the Giants on thursday night... he pitched for three innings... it was tough.. it was extremely windy.. he was very discouraged as it wasn't his best night of pitching... they lost to the Indians,,, but had a good season.... he is now starting another season on the Bowridge All Stars... he is pretty excited about this... he is learning tons and it takes the playing up a notch... so he will find this challenging and rewarding I think... I just pray he will always be a good sport and a good example on his team and that he will honour God in everything he does... whether on the sports fields or wherever he is...

No comments: