Friday, June 27, 2008

Bethy's new bike

Hi friends and family. Here is a shot of our sweet Bethany and her new bike. Walked into Sport Mart for cleats for Luke and walked out with a screamin deal on this adorable bike. (I was rooting for the hot pink one.. but blue is very Bethy!) She loves it and it is so much easier to ride. She hardly complains going up the hills at all now!!! She challenged me to ride Andy's bike (thiking I couldn't ride a bike, because she had never seen me..) So... I took the challenge... and surprised my daughter!! However when we took to racing... I was far behind... The fun part will be when I hook up the chariot for the back of the bike and we can all go for a ride... That is if I can actually pedal carrying that big hulk of a boy in the back!!! Wish me luck!

No comments: