Sunday, August 3, 2008

The final game!

This is Luke right before the championship all star game. (I didn't go, I get to nervous!!) They held the other team neck and neck until the 6th inning, and then the other team got a bunch of runs, and our guys couldn't get the bats going the last inning. They had a great season, and learned lots! Luke played an awesome second last game, where he was sent in to pitch the final inning. The score was tied and the other team got last bat! (I was up to high doh!) He was cool as a cucumber and they managed to hold them,, so it went to overtime.. actually two innings of overtime. They held them and won the game!! It was very exciting, and Luke pitched the best I've seen him! He had other games where his pitching wasn't right on, so this was a nice way for him to end the season.

No comments: