Saturday, January 17, 2009

Christmas 2008

Hello dear friends and family... a very happy New Year to all of you. It has been a long time since I've posted. (sigh)
Life just keeps right on rolling along even if I don't ever sit down and write again. (sigh.....) Just wanted to let you know that we are all still here, and now life is back to the regular routine. Looking forward to posting more regularly now. No less than a hundred thoughts go through my head in a day, and I think.. hmmm, I'd like to post that thought...wonder what everyone else thinks about that... Well maybe once we are out of the toddler years,, there will be regular bedtimes and a little more time for hobbies. 
One of the cute sayings this Christmas of course came from the two year old mouth of Finn.... "Santa... he's not a bad guy??"  "He brought us presents..." This after waking up Christmas morning and finding that Santa hadn't come and tTAKEN the presents... but had actually LEFT some...
He was I think a little worried and suspicious of that man in the red suit and beard that we kept seeing at the mall and who his brother and sister kept insisting was coming to our house and might or might not bring presents... (depending on his behaviour!) My.. that is a lot for a two year old to process!! No wonder the relief was evident in his voice on Christmas morning!!
Lots of laughter and joy.. Nicole

2 comments:

Rene' said...

Hey Nicole! How are you? Do you guys ever come down and visit? Jeff is on a week long business trip so I am bored and decided to go through my millions of blogs that I used to read. Are y'all still happy way up there? ;o)

Rene' said...

Nicole?