



Our traditional first day pics..... can't believe how they are growing.... doesn't every parent think that... it's going so fast... I will miss them, so will Finn.... He keeps asking where they've gone... I tell him "to school".. and he just asks..."why?"... (This is his favourite word right now...)Anyway the kids got off on the right foot it seems... (with a traditional reminder from their Nana...) and are in full swing now. Luke is thrilled that they are allowed to talk while they work... I give that rule about a week.. maybe....
They both like their teachers... both new to the school.
Well on with the day. I have to go make lunches!
1 comment:
How fun to see them grow! Sounds like they are doing well. I got to see Lindsay on my WA trip, it was great, and she's doing okay.... How are you? We should plan a time for all of us to rendevous. Call when you have a free moment so we can talk again....love you, friend!
Jodi
Post a Comment